Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I don't do this often...

but I would really love it if my followers would take the time to vote for me at the link below.
I am trying to win some cash to help with my wedding expenses.
As a full-time college student I could really use all the help I can get.
Thank you in advance for those who take the time out of their day to do this.
You can vote once per day between now and the 16th.
I would also love it if you would spread the word and help me win this thing!
It would be an enormous blessing!!!

https://www.facebook.com/davidsbridal?v=app_166505043464802&app_data=action%3Dcontest_view_entry%26id%3D2137341


Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I voted for you. :) Win or lose the Facebook David's Bridal Contest have a great wedding and marriage!!!

    -Katya

    ReplyDelete